This pasta is seriously a mid-week special in our house. It is so quick and easy and tastes amazing!
What do you need (serves 2 hungry people)
1 smoked chorizo sausage cut into bite sized pieces (you could use fresh but smoked tends to work better for this I think, more flavour!)
1 onion, sliced
1 packet of fresh linguini or fettucini
Olive oil for cooking
Optional - spring onion, chopped.
To serve (optional) - parmesan or fetta cheese
- Boil the water for the pasta
- Brown the onion in the pan with a little olive oil.
- Add the chorizo and cook until crispy
- When pasta water is boiled, cook the pasta quickly.
- Add the spring onion to the chorizo mix and keep warm until pasta is ready
Dinner is ready in around 10 minutes!