This is a dead easy recipe and it is super tasty! It is also brilliant because you can make them a week or more ahead or time and just chop them up and pop them in the oven at a party, like I did for my 30th!
This will make about 17 spirals
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 1 tablespoon of olive tapenade
- 2 tablespoons of finely grated parmesan cheese
1. Lay the puff pastry out on the bench
2. spread the olive tapenade out across the whole sheet.
3. Sprinkle cheese evenly across the whole sheet.
4. roll the pastry into a tight sausage - wrap in gladwrap (clingfilm, saran wrap) here and freeze if you like.
5. slice the roll into 1cm wide pinwheels and lay flat on a baking tray
6. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees C (400F) and enjoy.