So I have some goals I am working on for the next 10 weeks definitely and then I can rework them after that if needed.
Short term (4 weeks)
- 2kg weight loss
- Body Fat down by 1%
- 1km running time trial under 5'30"
- 10 perfect nutrition days (fibre and protein, veges at recommended levels and no sweets)
- Try one yoga class
- Row at least 3km (under 4'30") in Rowvember
Middle term (10 weeks)
- 6kg weight loss
- BF down by 3%
- 1 x 10 second isometric pull up (I am not sure if that is the right term but I jump up and lower myself down - steps to make it to a full chin up).
- 10 x full tricep pushups on knees
- 1km running time trial under 5 minutes
Long Term (6 months+)
- Goal weight? I don't actually know what this will be, but I hope to be there or there abouts in 6 months time.
- Body Fat down to 20%
- Beat my half marathon time at the May Sydney Half Marathon, that shouldn't be too hard I don't think considering I was so slow the first time. Gave myself a good base really.