Wow, so after doing a pretty reasonable job with my 2012 goals, I think 2013 will be the year to not only smash this years goals but I also better be smashing my 30 before 30 considering that I turn 30 in November! I have added a little comment if they are part of my 30 before 30 list so you know where they are coming from. There are quite a few here but I know I can do them.
- Commit to blogging 2 x per week, with quality content.
- Create an outfit I can wear that I have sewed myself (30 before 30)
- Have a photo published (30 before 30).
- Read 12 new books - completed this with ease in 2012, but I have a few to go for my 30 new books! (30 before 30)
- Tie a yellow ribbon around an old oak tree (30 before 30)
Health and Fitness
- Run 10km in under 1 hour, I will be honest I really didnt try this one that much. When I trained for my Half-marathon I found most of my runs over 10km had me at about 1 hour 10-15 minutes for the first 10km but then I had up to 5 more km to run so I wasn't too concerned.
- Run/Walk 20km/week - this is only 4 x 5km run/walks per week. This is definitely achievable but will challenge me at the same time.
- Drink 2 litres of water each day - I have been doing really well with this lately, I have a new starbucks plastic glass with a straw that makes it so easy to drink!
- Ride to work on average 1 x/week - I have a bike and I definitely want to use it. I need to get a few days under my belt in the warmer months though because I really cannot imagine hitting the roads early morning in winter?
- Continue tracking my food on MyFitnessPal (follow me, I'm LicoriceOlives).
- Cook a 3 course meal for Mr Olive - cannot believe that I haven't done this yet. It is mainly because Mr Olive doesn't really care for desserts. (30 before 30)
- Cook 12 new meals (regular or desserts)
- Make my own bread (30 before 30).