These are oh so chocolatey and so much gooey goodness. I cant hardly contain myself. Now, I have been keeping this recipe relatively under wraps, until now. I am straight up quite sick of making them. Im bored of this recipe and I want to branch out and make new exciting recipes, like those in my new ZUMBO cookbook*.
Check out that goodness....
So, how to make these bad boys??
1. Melt together the butter and dark chocolate over a double boiler.
2. Mix together the sugar and flour
3. Roughly chop the white and milk chocolate (to about the size of half a square).
4. Mix the dark chocolate mixture with the flour mixture with a spoon, then add in the eggs and make sure you mix it all in well so you dont get a mouthful of flour in a brownie.
5. Add in the delicately chopped chocolate, mix around then pour into a baking dish (20x15cm approx)
6. Bake for about 20 minutes at 160C (320F?)
7. Enjoy, quickly, because they won't last long....
All photographs are personal.