The very first thing we need to tackle is cleaning out what we currently have, mainly because we received so many wonderful gifts from all our wedding guests that we need some space to put them in! So out with the old and in with the amazing.
First place I think needs some, ah..... attention, is our bedroom. At the moment it still looks exactly the same as it did when we moved in together 4 years ago. I cannot believe I am posting this.
- Repaint the bed side tables - not too sure what colour? Navy might be a little strong, but the pine veneer just isnt doing it for me.
- Get lamp shades, again not sure about the colour.
- Create more storage with maybe a tall boy or low boy (?) on the far side (ie my side).
- Hang some art work/photographs on the walls, I would like to do a gallery wall similar to this on one of the walls, which would tie in well with the tall or low boy
- Organise laundry room to remove laundry baskets from bedroom
What else do you think we could do to really make our bedroom a lovely blissful place to spend every night, not just a place to sleep?