1. Run a marathon - Going to start with a half first and work up from there! The NY marathon is actually on my 30th birthday, apparently you have to qualify first though. Current longest run is 10km... I have a long way to go!
2. Sew an outfit that I can actually wear
3. Tie a yellow ribbon around an old oak tree
4. Cook a 3 course meal for Mr Olive.
5. Fly first class - come on Qantas, I have been platinum for like 5 years, upgrade me for my birthday!
8. Take a photography course
9. Take a sewing course - this should help with number 2.
10. Graduate from my Masters degree
11. Read 30 new books
12. Get promoted at work
13. Work out 3 times a week for 3 months
14. Consolidate all my superannuation (aka 401K)
15. Write a will
16. Successfully make Mr Olive a chocolate cake like his Grandma used to ("as he says, with love")
17. Bottle/can something and eat it (Jam, pickled fruit, preserved lemons, chutney)
18. Make my own bread and pasta
19. Enjoy a picnic with Mr Olive
20. Sell all my old clothes on Ebay
21. Have something published in my field
22. Go without diet coke for a month
23. Have a photo I take published (might need #8 to help with this)
24. Visit 3 new countries (0/3)
25. Use an entire stationary set to write hand-written letters to anyone I feel like.
26. Make sweet treats for Christmas and give them to our neighbours
27. Make our home "homely" and not a mish mosh of furniture
28. Finish Wedding recaps on Weddingbee
29. Re-design my blog
30. Make Mr Olive Clam Chowder